WordPress uploaded images not showing in media library.
When i upload a new image to WordPress media, it looks blank. The uploaded images not showing in media library. If I click on the image, I can see no image displayed but upload path is available.
Next if I click on edit image. I am able to see the image but when I come back and see in media gallery uploaded images not showing in media library.
First solution is, check the file permission of uploads folder
- Open wp-content.
- Next check the file permission for uploads folder. see the permission is 755 or not.
- Now double click on uploads folder.
- Look 2019 folder permission is 755 or not.
- Next get inside 2019(year) folder.
- Look 02(month) folder permission is 755 or not.
The second solution is, delete the upload path in your database wp-options.
- Login into your cpanel account.
- Under databases click on phpmyadmin.
- In the next page click on launch phpmyadmin.
- Select your database.
- Look for wp-options.
- After that click on wp-options.
- On the right hand side click the > button to go to next page.
- Look for upload_path.
- Double click on the path and make the path as empty.
- Instead of deleting the path, copy it and save it somewhere safe OK.
- Click on the empty area you will get 1row affected message.
- Now get back to WordPress media.
- Next upload a new image.
- Boom now you can see new uploaded image.
- Try to upload one more image and verify.
- Wow it works.